1. Asbestos Lawyer : an Asbestos or Mesothelioma lawyer represents clients that have been exposed to Asbestos particles & have suffered repercussions in their health for it.
2. Auto Accident Lawyer : An Auto Accident Lawyer will fight for the rights of an individual who has been injured of an auto related accident.This includes hit & runs,rear end collisions,drunk driving accidents,even pedestrians who have been hit by a car would seek the counsel of an auto accident lawyer.
3. Bankruptcy Lawyer : A Bankruptcy Lawyer will help you file all of the necessary court papers needed to declare Bankruptcyl.Sometimes a Bankruptcy Lawyer may help you avoid filing Bankruptcy.
4. Compensation Lawyers : Workers Comp,Auto Accident & Personal Injury Lawyers : These lawyers deal with seeking compensation for individuals who have been injured.This may be an accident at work,in a car or somewhere else.
5. Divorce Lawyer : A Divorce Lawyer deals with Family Law.They handle all of the issues pertaining to divorce.This includes custody,visitation,spousal & child support.
6. Employment Lawyer : An Employment Lawyer deals with issues related to the workplace.These may include incidents such as severance pay,workplace discrimination & harassment.
7. Fraud Lawyer : A Fraud Lawyer will defend an individual (the victim) who has been conned out of money.
8. Injury Lawyer : An Injury Lawyer will defend anyone who has been the victim of an accident & has sustained an injury.The injury may be physical or it may also be mental.
9. Insurance Lawyer : An Insurance Lawyer will handle all of your insurance questions & needs.Also about their rights & terms of the insurance policy.
10. Patent Lawyer : When someone develops a new product or has an idea for an invention,the first step is to hire a Patent Lawyer.The Patent Lawyer will handle all of the paper work & the legal aspect of the patent process.
There are as many kinds of lawyers as there are lawyers. Some work for governments; some for companies; some serve as judges or arbitrators or mediators; most are in private legal practices representing individual clients. Many of these are informally classified by the kinds of cases they specialize in. The two major divisions are criminal defense - those who defend clients against criminal charges brought by governments, & civil -- those who represent private individual clients in claims against other private clients or before administrative agencies, such as tax authorities, the immigration service; the patent & trademark office, etc. . Some specialize in personal injury cases; some in collection of $$ from debtors; some in litigation involving contracts; some in litigation involving civil rights. Some represent individuals in divorce cases. Some never go to court, but just represent people in land transactions, or in preparing wills and administering estates. Some just just handle guardianships or adoptions or assist people in getting social security benefits or health insurance benefits., etc., etc.,
There are many kinds of lawyers available. I know 7 Types of Lawyers that Make the Most Money. Studying law is not easy, and it requires a lot of effort and dedication. Although law practice may be different for different countries. 1. Employment and labor lawyer 2. Real estate lawyer 3. Civil litigation lawyer 4. Medical-legal malpractice lawyer 5. Business or corporate lawyer 6. Tax lawyer 7. Intellectual property lawyer
I have some idea about lawyer from my uncle, who face some problem regarding eviction and with the help of Rocket Eviction team his problem solved.